Monday, August 4, 2014

Blue Corn Harvest Bar and Grill Review! Enjoy and check it out sometime!

Ok!! I have been to Blue Corn Harvest Bar and Grill a few times for music on the patio and I now have eaten there, I am ready to do my review!

Food: So far all of the food I have gotten there has been delicious! Fresh and hot! I recommend for an appetizer the Diablo Wings! Delish! The price range on the Menu is a tad more than a Chili's, but for the Real food you get it is worth it! Blue Corn Harvest Bar and Grill Website

Service: We actually had 2 excellent servers(It didn't help that they were cuties as well) I cant for the life of me remember our first servers name, But I remember the 2nd, His name was Tristan! Excellent and Nice to chit chat with! 

Atmosphere: The outside patio definitely needs new patio furniture and shade! I haven't eaten inside yet and will add to the review once I do! 

Events: 
When they have live music, you can expect to wait to sit inside and outside, But they have a pleasant little area where you can go wait. It has a few picnic tables! Looks to me like they are growing some fresh spices and peppers as well. So you will wait to eat but the bar will serve you and you can walk around outside until you get a seat! 

Overall I have to say that I have had 2 great experiences at Blue Corn Harvest. Don't go when you are in a rush...Go when you have time to sit on the patio and take in the live music and sip some wine! 

Lindsay! 
Hook 'em Horns!!


No comments:

Post a Comment