Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sports Fanz In Cedar Park off 1431 Review 1

Sports Fanz in Cedar Park Review 

Well as of right now from what I can see, it is all new staff...But I will tell you this they have great drink specials all the time. 

Drink Specials: 
Always $2 can of Miller Lite, Coors Light, and Bud Light. $3 Greyhounds and a few other drinks...I can't remember those and On Sundays $1 Mimosas's and a Pineapple instead of the Orange Juice if you prefer...So as far as drink specials he has it great. I will look closer next time and put the list on here!!

Food:
My friend ordered the Nacho's and for what she paid and the extra $2 for the meat I do not believe she got what she paid for. The Manager came out and asked what we thought because he is re-vamping his menu, portion sizes and assured us that they were working on perfecting that issue so we will see next time.

Atmosphere: 
He really needs to book some good bands, he has the room and a small stage inside and a huge patio that has huge potential. John the manager says that he is in the process of finding a local band that has a strong following. I actually suggested my friend Shawn Austin Band. She sings 3 different types of music and has a strong local following. So we will see

I do believe that this place could have a great vibe if done right and I will continue to enjoy the cheap happy hour prices..I don't know about you but my budget seems to get smaller and smaller for enjoying happy hour anywhere so The Price is Right for me! 

See you next time!! 
Lindsay 

No comments:

Post a Comment