Thursday, August 11, 2011

What makes us a family is the way we handle our arguments and stay family regardless!

You know as I sit here and ponder some of the events that have recently happened in my family, the drama that should have never happened. I find myself laughing and only validating that there are other families out there who appear to be as normal as can be....But have dis-function in one area or another. What makes us a family is the way we handle it and stay family regardless.

As a family with so many personalities, likes, dis-likes, and opinions, someone is bound to not agree with your opinion. That is what makes our world colorful and interesting. How boring would this world be if we all liked the same music, clothes, or TV shows? We are going to hurt each others feelings at times. We are going to yell at someone and not agree how they do something. Are these really reasons to just say I am done with you?  Are these really valid reasons to just write someone off? No I don’t believe that this should have to even be an option but I do believe that sometimes you have to remove a person that is full of bitterness, ugliness, and hatefulness from your life and your loved ones. 

Let’s face it, sometimes people choose to play victim and let their hate consume their minds, and hearts. I have many a reasons to be the VICTIM in my life…I have a reason to spew out all of the ugliness that was given to me…But come on people, we have been made stronger than that.
I will forgive those that did me wrong, and love them. I will laugh in the face of adversity when it comes knocking at my door. I will be the one to make you laugh if you are having a bad day.

I will disagree with you over the radio station in the car, but I will listen to it anyways and dance while I do it. I will disagree with you and tell you that the show "the Bachelor" is stupid and a waste of time, But I will watch it with you( not really I will be sneaky and tell everyone on facebook that it is ridiculous)  Hehe

Come on..If you know this feeling, if you still love the nuts and crazy ones in your family...Let me hear a Hell Yeah! 

Love all of my friends and family ( I know they think I am a nut)

No comments:

Post a Comment