Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Heart Over Mind-Vince Moreno..It has changed my life!

As I sit at work with the last 5 minutes of the day just twiddling my thumbs, I as usual decide I am going to You-tube some music...I don't really remember what I listened to, but do you ever look at what you-tube suggests for you to watch or listen,too? Well it suggested "Heart over Mind" Vince Moreno..and as I closed up shop for the day I liked what I was hearing and clicked on the "Show more info" and low and behold...What Do I see..I see the name of the man who fathered me, that I had never met...right there before my eyes, not only did I hear his music but was in fact watching a video of him playing and singing.

 My mind went from excitement, my heart dropping to my stomach, butterflies, anger..all rolled in one lovely package in a matter of 4 1/2 minutes. How could this be? How could the man that I had finally put closure to in my life 14 years ago come stumbling back into my life over a youtube suggested video...I mean really? What does this all mean?

I have actually done some googling, ancestry, and internet searching and much to my amazement over the last week, I have learned so much about a man that I dont even know, but I should...but dont!

The deck of cards that we are dealt aren't always going to be the one that wins you the hand, but the can defienetly point you into a direction that in the end could just be the "winning hand"


Signing out--City Girl in the City Lights! Have a Great Labor Day Weekend

Heart over Mind--Vince Moreno
Please enjoy the song...Again this means so much to me...Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment