Friday, May 13, 2011

"The Things we think about sitting in Traffic"

Traffic, sitting in it can bring such topics as this to mind. Do you ever sit and find yourself smiling at a memory from so far back? Or do you giggle because the cute guy at the drive thru flirted with you and it boosted your ego? Is it a need to have the flirtatious in us brought out? Or is it just that it makes us desirable therefore: We think…I am still sexy or pretty?

Does this mean we are cheating? Or that we want to cheat?

I don’t believe no, not at all. As I am sure that others will have a difference of opinion. I believe that it is a natural desire especially for a woman to know that someone else other than her man thinks she is smoking hot. I know speaking for me…It gives me a little extra swing in my walk, and let’s not forget that glowing smile. You know, that smile that brings all your girlfriends around in a huddle during Happy Hour to “gossip”.  I don’t know about you ladies, but I love those little girl talks that are just too hot for everyone else to hear.

So, I am sure as I drive home this will always be one of those debatable subjects and so rightfully. If we all had the same opinion…How boring would that be…Completely Boring.

The next time you go to the grocery store and the meat butcher guy flirts his way through filling your order, I say smile back and take the flirt as I am hot… my lover, boyfriend, or husband isn’t the only one in the world who thinks so either.

No comments:

Post a Comment