Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fight for them, Because there worth it

Have you ever woken up late taken a glance at the clock and realized that you only have like 10 minutes to get out the door? I did this today. What was even more interesting…Is my son and I managed to leave on time, but the roads seemed desolate and empty. Seemed as if time was standing still , and we were in a movie fixing to take on the biggest fights of our lives.

This of course got me thinking that this is what we do daily. This is what we do every time we leave our homes and get out in the world. We are fighting to survive and live life to its fullest. We take on the world every time we get out in it and drive to work, go to an interview and give our best performance, or just try and make it down the grocery aisle without bumping into someone else’s cart. 

Some people have bigger fights they are facing. Some are fighting with the will to stay clean from all sorts of addictions. Some are fighting the will to live at all, while others may be fighting to keep their family together.
I feel as a single mother that fighting for your family can be one of the hardest things, but one of the most rewarding as well. My son and I are together and have welcomed my boyfriend into our family and have had our ups and downs. But we all love each other and would die for each in a heartbeat.  
Our families, friendships, and our lives are worth fighting for. Don’t ever give up the fight when you know it’s worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment