Thursday, November 17, 2011

Deckhands in Round Rock, Texas (Oyster Bar) Review!

Oyster Lover's beware...Just found an awesome place for you...Deckhands Oyster Bar in Round Rock, Texas Near the La Frontera Shopping Centers...Oh yeah...Everything on the menu looks amazing. They have everything from the Raw Oysters...to well everything!  I will put the link to their Menu below!

Ok...I have to admit..I have never in my life been to a true authentic Oyster Bar...I have been to little places where they offer a few dishes with seafood collections...But this my friends.. is UP TOP!

It all started out with doing a favor for a cousin...and I ended up in Deckhand Oyster Bar! Again...I haven't ventured into trying alot of seafood but I will say that I can't wait to go back and some more dishes.. MMM MMM....last night I had a platter with fried shrimp, french fries, and hush puppies...Delicious as could possibly be!

Urban Spoons Review!

Atmosphere: Even though we were in the middle of getting a cold front here...All that was missing was the beach and some sand. Had a very casual laid back atmosphere. Alot of regulars in the place and all of them were very welcoming and friendly to me. I enjoyed my time there!

Menu: Clam, Crab, Wings, Calamari, Crawfish, Catfish, Flounder, Shrimp, and Chicken...you name it they got it. They also have an unofficial Menu that has alot of specialty's as well. For Drinks...It is beer and wine only...Little disappointment to me but I know they have plans on expanding and making a bar outside so I am crossing my fingers that I can get me a margarita this next summer!

Waitstaff: I may be bias on this opinion, but Brandie is the BEST and she is my cousin...No really the waitress's that were there last night were great to me!

Price: Seemed to me they were right on the money and the Lunch Specials were great prices.

I say give this place a try...My first experience was a plus all of the way around. I am looking forward to chowing down on the Fried Oysters no doubt!

Deck Hands Oyster Bar --->Check this site out!   
Deckhands Oyster Bar Menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment