Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Los Chilaquiles In Cedar Park Texas Review!

Los Chilaquiles
Well I always like trying new places out and I will have to say that I give this place for the most part a 2 thumbs up for sure. I enjoyed the vibe and the colorful fun atmosphere! I say give it a try if your in the mood for some great Tex Mex authentic food!

Menu: has a lot of great dishes. Mole Sauce is very good…It is hard to find a place that still makes a good sauce. I have had 3 different meals there and I will have to say I have been pleased with them every time.  There chips and salsa are served warm and it just has a great aroma and taste to it. Yummy to the tummy!

Wait staff: Most of them are very courteous and even other waitresses and staff are always coming buy and keeping the table clean, seeing if you need another beer, or anything else for that matter. I have been there 4 times and out of the 4 times I had one waitress that got a little to busy and just had a hard time getting to our table in a timely manner, but other waitress and waiters did come by our table so it made up for it!

Patio: It is a little small but given its location in a strip center…they had a little area to work with it. They have fresh peppers growing outside of the patio, a little water fountain for the atmosphere…and Umbrellas to keep the sun at bay when you want to! 

I will have to say some of the tables are put a little to close together for my comfort but due to more traffic in there I get it. The tables and chairs are all different beautiful artwork from Mexico and the chairs are actually quite comfortable to sit in, Cushioned and a high back! As of right now I would have to say that this is a great place, and the more time that passes you can see the increased traffic in there and before they know it they will have to move to a larger location!

Cedar Park needs a variety of places to eat and have Happy Hour at, and this has been added to my list for sure! 

Try them out and enjoy. I tried to look there website out and it wasn’t working. I apologize
They are located off S. Bell Blvd (some know it as old 183) in the shopping center with Ace Hardware and Moonie Burger’s. 

200 South Bell Boulevard  Cedar Park, Texas 78613
(512) 344-9389

No comments:

Post a Comment