Friday, October 21, 2011

Making time for Me

So I sit here with the house empty and nothing to do and then I realize…Hmm I haven’t done a lot of things for myself lately…Let’s make a list…Well boy was I in for a surprise when I realized that I have a lot to do for myself. Sometimes as mothers, girlfriends, or wives’ we completely think of our self last.

As I sit here my list is growing, and growing…I have a lot to do for myself. I have also decided that I am going to make them priority just like taking my son to class, practice, or to visit friends…I will also add my “things to do for me” as top priorities as well!

Ladies…I think we all need to set a little time for ourselves to paint our nails, or take an extra long bubble bath, or listen to your favorite CD in the car!

Enjoy the weekend Ladies and Gentlemen!

No comments:

Post a Comment