Wednesday, November 16, 2011

JT's SportsGrille & Billiards Cedar Park, Texas!

JT's SportsGrille & Billiards
What Can I say? If any of you know me I love trying new places, following my old bartenders around, and I love to have my friends with me everywhere I go.  But no matter what, I always Have my JT’s.  It is my local hot spot. A lot of the bartenders like Stevie and Amber were my bartenders at another bar up the street that closed. No matter what the changes that are made to JT’s I always know I have Stevie and Amber.  I have also gotten to know Matt and Marcela which they make me happy too! 

Menu: I will have to say when it comes to their chili cheese fries, burgers, chicken sliders (I add swiss cheese and mushrooms to mine), and Salads…They are the best…OH DON’T FORGET THE WINGS!! YUMMY. You will be ready to leave and take a nap…Good food no doubt. 

Atmosphere:  I have been coming to JT's since the opening days and I love this place. There are times they do have bands that play there and I have at times given a big thumbs down…BUT..JT is always seeing the reaction of people and if they no Likey he no Likey!. The musicians that play on the patio are not to bad either…But honestly…We prefer Stevie’s Mixes on his phone/ipod! They do need to get some good fresh gigs in their no doubt! 

POKER:  They offer  it 5 nights a week here and the place always gets packed. Us Texas Folks Like some card playing games. 

Darts: They have 2 Manual dart boards inside and one outside. I would love it if they had a few more and got new darts! 

Pool:  They have a few pool tables in here as well coin operated and I have found myself playing a game or 2! 

Sports: JT’s is the place to go if you want to watch several sports at once or catch any NFL Ticket games. I even see my Ice Hockey playing on some of the TV’s! This pleases me very much! Anytime there is a UFC as long as you are a paying customer the game is free to you. I love that, because my friends like UFC and I don’t so I get to hang out with them and not have to pay that cover fee for it. 

Bartenders: I will have to say that once the bartenders know your face, no what you drink and know your pace…and you are a regular…you are not going to have to sit there and wait..wait…wait (crickets start singing). They see me walking in and my drink is usually poured by the time I make it to the Bar if they see me walk in. I love that and I can’t say I have that service anywhere else that I go. And this for me is a BIG PLUS for sure! 

Waitstaff: I love my Anjelica. Even though she knows I go to the bar to do my ordering, she always takes the time to see if I am needing anything and that there my friends is customer service!
 
Every now and then if you visit their website you can download a good coupon, who doesn’t like to clip to save a few bucks!     JT's SportsGrille and Billiards Website <-------

Over All I have to say that I am always a pretty happy customer. It is Local, near my house, lots of familiar faces, and I always either start my night out there or end up there. It is like my Cheers! I recommend giving it a try. 


JT's SportsGrille & Billiards
200 Buttercup Creek Blvd.
Cedar Park, TX 78613
(512) 331-2091

No comments:

Post a Comment