Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fuzzy Taco’s Cedar Park,Texas: Review


I got to enjoy my Sunday Brunch there with a few of my girlfriends on Sunday and I will have to say I was truly happy with the whole atmosphere and experience…If you are in the market to try something a little different from the normal…this is a great place to try! 

It is like no other place in the Cedar Park, Texas Area.. It has its own personality and vibe gives it that true “Keep Austin Weird” vibe... One of those kinds of places you could walk in right from the beach and still get great food.  It was very energetic and laid back combined in one place; I know this makes no sense but try it for your selves.  Indoor seating and covered patio with ceiling fans. 


Menu:  Baja Style Mexican Food is so mouthwatering! My food was delicious, and was more than I could finish, generous helpings and unique menu, no doubt! They have a lot of variety and they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. You are most definitely going to find something on the menu to please those taste buds. Added Bonus…Their Hot Sauce, I couldn't put it down!

Drinks: they have cold beer and frozen margaritas, regular and strawberry…Need I say more! They go along with the TV’s up in Fuzzy’s! Football anyone?!

I know I mention Cedar Park, Texas But Fuzzy’s Taco has 42 stores in 7 states, so there might just be one near you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment