Monday, August 4, 2014

Wild West Cedar Park Review #2!

So the first time I did my review to Wild West I had only been there twice! 

Atmosphere: There are times as a 37 year old, I find as I look around that there are more people with "X" stamped on their hand and there to just dance and be annoying. I do however love the new DJ, he plays a great set. Not so repetitious as the before DJ!

Drink Specials: If you make it out on a Wednesday or Thursday, or Friday 6-8, the pocket book will love you! 

Friday Dance Lessons: Free and looks fun, I always get there too late :( 

Live Music: They have had alot of awesome shows this year and I am looking forward to a few more! I dont think I have paid more than $15 or so for a good show! 

Dress Code: They have gotten more relaxed on the dress code. Before men couldn't come in with shorts and sandals, I do see men wearing shorts on occasion. If you look frumpy or dirty, there not going to let you in. 

Cover: There are cover fees for Friday and Saturday

They flase advertised about "The first 200 ladies in get a free Get in "VIL" card....Basically you don't have to pay the cover to get in. Well I get there at 6 like it says and they proceed to tell me they wont give us a # until 8, where we stand in line. Once in line, we get our #, and then its 9 by then and still nothing...So I go to the guy and ask them how this works...you get there at 6, you get in line at 8, they give you a dot that has a # on it, and then around 9.30 or 10 they call the #'s up and you will get your card. If I were to stay at Wild West drinking there Happy Hour $2.50 from 6-8, then drink more from 8-10...I would be drunk and unable to drive. Unless you got all night it isn't worth the trouble.

Overall I do enjoy Wild West and Its a place I like to go with all my girlfriends! 





No comments:

Post a Comment